Sleuth Inc. has been locating water leaks throughout much of Florida for 37 years and has a proven track record of successfully finding even the most challenging of leaks, ranging from huge pipeline leaks under 10 feet of soil to the smallest drip on an 1/8″ in-wall ice maker line.
Our winning combination of specialized technology, highly-trained and experienced leak technicians, and company commitment to outstanding customer service ensures you of the best possible results and the greatest customer satisfaction with leak detection by Sleuth Inc.
What to expect when you hire Sleuth Inc.
- Heavily trained and experienced field technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable office staff
- Leading edge technology & Leak location best practices
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, give us a call to have one of our trained technicians locate your leak.
- Do you hear the sound of running water when no water is being used?
- Do you notice mildew developing on a surface in your home?
- Are you having unusually high water bills with no obvious increase in usage?
- Do you have cracks forming along your walls or flooring?
- Have you noticed the appearance of wet/discolored spots or hot/cold spots on your floor or walls?
- Is your water meter spinning even when no water is being used on your property?
- Is the pressure gauge on your well pump losing pressure even when no water is being used? If you don’t have a pressure gauge, can you hear it cycling (turning on and off) even when no water is being used?
FLORIDA’S FIRST LEAK DETECTION COMPANY
Sleuth Inc. is Florida’s pioneer leak detection company, having been in business over 38 years. Unlike most of our larger competitors, we do not franchise, because we believe leak detection is an art not a science. We put our technicians through rigorous training, working full time for 6-12 months with a veteran technician before getting a chance at completing jobs on their own. They work directly under a mentor for a total of 3 years.