Are you in need of leak detection services for your drain/sewer system? Through Sleuth Inc. technology and expertise, we have been accurately and efficiently locating plumbing drain issues since 1982. As diagnostic specialists, we not only save you time and money, but also prevent property damage that often results from outdated and ineffective plumbing inspection efforts.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, give us a call!
- Are you having reoccurring sewer backups or blockages?
- Do you suspect a cracked/broken sewer drain pipe?
- Do you have a foul sewer smell in your home?
- Do you have a rodent or pest issue which keep returning even after pest control treatments?
We do more than just leak detection…
But, what does each service help identify?
Drain Camera Inspection
- General condition of drain lines
- Leaking pipe joints
- Grease buildup
- Root intrusions
- Significant cracks/holes
- Construction defects
Drain Pipe Tracing/Locating
- Determine exact location of the sewer drain lines, manhole(s), cleanout(s), city tap, storm drain lines, and more…
Drain Smoke Test
- Odor – Locate where sewer smells are emitting into the affected area by identifying holes/cracks, blockages, back-ups, maintenance defects, improper construction/repairs and more…
- Pests – Locate difficult to find drain entries of rodents/insects to properly repair and stop pests
Drain Leak Detection (Hydrostatic/Isolation Testing)
- Hydrostatic testing: determining if the system is leaking in piping/fittings
- Leak isolation testing: identifying a more precise section of compromised piping/fittings by isolating the system into test sections and viewing with camera
FLORIDA’S FIRST LEAK DETECTION COMPANY
Sleuth Inc. is Florida’s pioneer leak detection company, having been in business over 40 years. Unlike most of our larger competitors, we do not franchise, because we believe leak detection is an art not a science. We put our technicians through rigorous training, working full time for 6-12 months with a veteran technician before getting a chance at completing jobs on their own. They work directly under a mentor for a total of 3 years.
- Camera Inspections
- Pipe Tracing/Locating
- Smoke Test
- Leak Detection (Hydrostatic & Isolation Testing)
- Drain Camera Inspection
- Drain Smoke Test
- Drain Hydro Jetting
- Mechanical Cleaning & Clearing